The following is information about the 2017 Legend Oaks I Pool season. The schedule and rules have been adopted by the Legend Oaks I Board of Directors and reflect current state and health department laws as well as standard procedures to optimize safety in and around the pool area. Please take a moment to review the rules and be sure to share the information with your children. The following acknowlegdment may either be a.) agreed to at the bottom of the page and electronically signed, or b.) signed and sent in via USPS to Pioneer Real Estate Services. All residents whose accounts are not in good standing will not have access to the pool. The Board has set May 5, 2017 as the opening day of the pool and November 30, 2017 as the closing date.
An electronic key is needed to access the pool and all keys must be re-activated annually. If you are a new homeowner or have lost your key, they are available to purchase for $25. You will need to show proof of id and address. In addition, a signed pool use agreement is required prior to issuing or re-activating a key. Any homeowner delinquent on their homeowner's dues or fees will not have their key activated until such time that they become current on their account. Each household is allowed only 1 key.
To enter the pool gate with your key, simply pass the key over the reader, holding the key flat against the tag reader. The red light will turn green indicating you may open the gate. The gate will not be able to be propped open or an audible alarm will sound after 30 seconds. The key will also be required for exiting the pool enclosure. For security reasons, do not allow anyone to follow you through the gate. The gate's alarm will auto-set each evening at 10 p.m. and your key will cease to operate the gate. If you are locked in and require assistance to unlock the gate, there will be a $75 charge. Do not attempt to climb the fence as serious injuries may occur. The pool gate and restroom doors will automatically unlock at 5:00 a.m.
Some important notes:
- There are no lifeguards on duty at any time. Swim at your own risk. Children shall not use the pool without adult supervision. It is advised to never swim alone, always swim with a buddy.
- Due to the shallow depth there is NO DIVING allowed anywhere in the lap pool or toddler pool. Feet first entries only; facing forward.
- Residents who wish to bring guests may bring up to (4) individuals or (1) family. To host a party with 10 or more people, you must make a reservation through Pioneer. Pool party forms, procedures, and rules can be found on this website.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Janice at Pioneer Real Estate at (512) 447-4496.
The Legend Oaks Owner's Association Board of Directors
2017 LEGEND OAKS I OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
All residents & guests of Legend Oaks I using the LOOA pool agree to abide by the following rules & regulations, which have been adopted by the Legend Oaks I Board of Directors.
- There are no lifeguards on duty at any time. Swimming is at your own risk. Children shall not use the pool without adult supervision. It is advised to never swim alone, always swim with a buddy.
- The pool will be closed if there is a mechanical failure or pool water contaminaton.
- Guest Policy: Residents who wish to bring guests may bring (4) guests or (1) family. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Residents in good standing will have access to the pool by use of an electronic key fob provided by Pioneer. Do not hold the door open for anyone who does not have a key fob or let anyone follow you in through the gate. They may not be a resident of Legend Oaks I, may be deliquent on dues or have late fees, or they may be a new homeowner that needs to sign the rules and pick up their key fob, doing so will result in loss of your pool privileges. If anyone asks you to let them in, tell them to call Janice at Pioneer at 512-447-4496 to resolve the issue. Issues can be resolved on the same day Monday-Friday. Weekend issues can be resolved Monday. Your pool privileges will be revoked for letting people into the pool area & you will be responsible for any damages that may be caused to our facilities.
- No diving, jumping backwards or flips from the side of the pool allowed. Feet first only; forward facing. No rough play, no dunking, pushing, fighting or use of profanity.
- No running, skipping, or speed walking on the pool deck.
- Glass containers are not allowed anywhere in the pool area or deck.
- Smoking, e-cigarettes or use of tobacco products are not allowed anywhere in the pool area or within 15 feet of the gate.
- No large floats, large power spray/squirt guns, or water balloons.
- Chewing gum and/or food are prohibited in the pool. Food and drink are permitted at the tables in the pool cabana area.
- Clean bodies only in the pool. There is an outdoor shower to rinse off before entering the pool and for rinsing off afterward.
- Proper swim attire is required at all times for all swimmers. Cutoff jeans are prohibited.
- Animals are prohibited, with the exception of a service animal trained to take specific action to assist a person. No animals may enter the water at any time.
- The pool should not be visited by anyone who has had fever or diarrhea within 24 hours.
- No swimming with an open sore or communicable disease.
- If you use the barbecue grills, do so in a safe & responsible manner. Put out the coals (use water from the outdoor shower) & place in the black ash can marked for ashes.
- Pool hours for key access are 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. beginning May 5th through November 30, 2017.
- Upon violation of a rule, a written notice will be issued. A 2nd offense will result in a 30-day pool suspension, a 3rd offense will result in the revoking of pool access.
- In case of an emergency, call 9-1-1. A red callbox (KingsIII) is located inside the pool area, as well as, outside the building to the left of the pool gate. Push the button & a live operator will answer. The pool address is 6201 Oliver Loving Trail.
- In the event of inclement weather, swimmers should clear the pool & remain out of the water for at least 30 minutes after lightning &/or thunder has ceased.
TODDLER POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- There are no lifeguards on duty at any time. Swim at your own risk.
- The Toddler pool is for the use of children age 7 & under. Children must be accompanied by a parent or responsible guardian at all times.
- Children are to remain within arm's reach of a parent or a responsible guardian who can swim at all times.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper with their bathing suit when entering the water. Use the changing areas provided in the bathrooms to change diapers.
- No climbing, diving, walking on or jumping off the Toddler pool wall.
There will be no lifeguards on duty at any time. Children shall not use the pool without adult supervision.
Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, scooters, hover-boards, etc. are not allowed in the pool area or tennis court . There is a bike rack outside of the pool. You may not place bicycles, chairs, tables, or other large articles in the pool. Do not throw pebbles from the playscape into the toddler pool. Such activity can damage the pool & tennis court surface, causing costly repairs.
USE OF SWIMMING POOL FACILITY FOR PARTIES: PROCEDURES & RULES
All parties using the Legend Oaks I swimming pool facility are subject to the following requirements:
- Parties of 10 or more must make a reservation in advance through Pioneer at (512) 447-4496 & complete the “Use of Swimming Pool Facilities for Parties Procedures & Rules” found on the Legend Oaks I website. The maximum number of guests for parties is 35. Parties are limited to a maximum of 3 hours.
- Only adult property owners or tenants on record & in good standing may host a party at the pool. You are not reserving the entire pool area but are sharing the space with other residents.
- The pool is not available for parties on the following days & times: a.) Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays between 4 p.m. – 8 p.m., b.) All day on holidays & holiday weekends, c.) After 10 p.m., pool closes at 10 p.m.
- It is recommended that the party host hire 2 certified lifeguards. The Pioneer office can provide you with the Pool Committee Chair's information on how to obtain lifeguards.
- A refundable $100 deposit made payable to the Legend Oaks Owner’s Association is required with your reservation. Your deposit is subject to forfeiture & additional charges will be applied for any damages or cleaning costs incurred.
- The receptacles provided may be full, so bring extra trash bags. If all trash will not fit inside the trashcans on site, you must bring the remainder home - it may not be left anywhere on the grounds. Use the recycle bin provided for all plastic & cans, no glass allowed. Return & straighten pool furniture to its proper place after your party.
- The host member must be present for the duration of the party. All rules & regulations pertaining to the use of the Legend Oaks pool must be followed.
- The host member accepts responsibility for conduct of their guests & agrees to pay the Association for damage or injury resulting from the abuse or misuse of the property or equipment.
- Deposit will be refunded in full if the party is canceled due to inclement weather or maintenance problems or if you must cancel for some reason. Contact Pioneer ASAP if you must cancel as space is limited & another resident may wish to make a reservation.
- The Board of Directors of the Legend Oaks I Owner’s Association reserves the right to deny use of the pool for private parties & to impose additional restrictions & limitations for such use.
Loss of Pool Privileges: Any Legend Oaks I homeowner or guest of a Legend Oaks I homeowner found to be violating pool rules or vandalizing the pool, pool house, equipment &/or surrounding areas may lose all privileges. The resident will be held responsible for cleaning &/or repairing damaged items.
The pool is open for key-access use May 5 – November 30, 2017 from 5:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. To enter the pool, pass the key over the reader, holding the key flat against the tag reader. The red light will turn green. Then you may open the gate. The door will not be able to be propped open, or after 30 seconds an audible alarm will go off. The key tag will also be required for exiting the pool.
PREVENT BEING LOCKED IN
You must exit the pool by 10:00 p.m. as the key will not work to exit after 10:00 p.m. If you are locked in, there is a $75.00 charge to open the gate. If you are locked in, call one of the following people:
Pioneer Real Estate: 512-447-4496
Andrea Ray Smith: 512-496-6595
Barbara Dobbs: 512-291-6363, 512-288-2113
The gate & restroom doors will automatically unlock at 5:00 a.m. & lock at 10:00 p.m.
Report problems with the pool to Judy Wilcox, at Pioneer Real Estate to 512-447-4496 or firstname.lastname@example.org or problems with key fobs to Janice at email@example.com
Parties: If you wish to host a party with 10 or more people, you must make a reservation through Janice at Pioneer (512) 447-4496 & pay the refundable deposit fee. Pool party forms, procedures & rules may be found on, www.legendoaks.org.
Loss of Pool Privileges: Any Legend Oaks I homeowner or guest of a Legend Oaks I homeowner found to be violating pool rules or vandalizing the pool, pool house, equipment &/or surrounding areas could lose all privileges. The resident will be held responsible for cleaning &/or repairing damaged items.
By Clicking Here, You Agree to All Rules & Terms.
Printable version. (Turn off pop up blocker)